Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost-

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lookin' ahead

In one month I'll be in Germany with Kevin and his family...
In four months I'll be turning 24...
In more or less eight months I'll be going home...

Plans upon return:
Get a haircut and pedicure immediately
Move back to San Diego (at least for a while)
Look for a job
Study for and take the Foreign Service Officer Test
Eat lots of food, including but not limited to smoked salmon, steak, and sushi

In the meantime:
Finish up trainings and projects at CACHES
Plan a trip up to north Moz
Defeat the rat that is determined to enter my house by breaking through the cement floor under my bed
Enjoy the final stretch of my Peace Corps service

0 comments:

Post a Comment