Two roads diverged in a wood, and I- I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost-

Monday, October 10, 2011

Candyland


I love Mozambique's capitol city, Maputo. It's a land of many wonders for this Peace Corps volunteer: Thai food buffets, real hamburgers (ie. cheese jalapeno) and pizza (ie. gorgonzola, pecans, caramelized onions), numerous and efficient banks, African crafts, capulanas galore!! My most recent shopping conquest resulted in the acquisition of a wooden crocodile, wooden kissing giraffes (see photo) that would love fabulous on top of my wedding cake, and a necklace made of bone.

In other exciting news, I am officially the new National Financial Coordinator for the REDES program and...Kevin will be here in 10 days!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment